Betty Boop Encyclopedia

Search This Blog:

Translate:

🤬🖕🏼🤬Creep Alert🤬🖕🏼🤬

Pervert Creep Stalking People As Usual!
 
Weirdly enough today some pervert decided to subscribe to me... 

Anyone offended by what I have to say? I don't care. Have you been stalked for over 10 years by a stranger? No! You have not. So shut the f*ck up.

Keep in mind that if anyone disrespects me I will never speak or interact with them. So you can keep up with me all you want. I still hate your guts MOFO. 

This creep is a literal maniac and he is mentally insane. He claims I bullied him. No, you stalked me for years. I told you to leave me alone. You ignored me and continued to do so. 

Like I said go follow your racist fave. She hates Asians and Black people. I run FAN PAGES so why are you stalking me? Go the the official websites. Go stalk that racist woman as she likes to be stalked by crazy people like you. I'll gladly drag her scrawny neck for filth. 

You and other autistics seem to fixate on me and become obsessed with what I do or what I like. You have no brain of your own. If you did that to someone in person they would beat you up. I would happily rally for them to do so. 

I have no morals when it comes to stalkers or racists and self-haters like you. 

Who cares if you are ANTI-Black Betty Boop. I don't care. WTF does that have to do with me? You idiots ramble on about the same old things over and over. Get a life you sh*t heads. Racists and self-haters like you are so obsessed with race.


You do not look white you are a Black MAN! Well sort of... So the self-hatred is real. Every time you appear near me I just feel like barfing. You are a fucking f*g. 

Do that to someone person? I hope that person beats you senseless you f*gg*t.

This person is an obsessive stalker and is sick and deranged. Apparently I as a blogger am on the mind of several sick individuals. This is one of the many, and he's been stalking me since 2013. In 2016 I told him to never contact me again as he's into extreme taboo. 

Also he's into weird stuff and is a sex crazed maniac. Anyone who has seen him or any of his 100+ accounts will understand that he is not normal. If he is currently stalking or harassing you, you won't be the first or last. 

Worst thing is he is a f*gg*t who wants to be a Black woman so badly. When you see him, you don't see a woman. You see a bald ugly GAY man. 

He is a very creepy dangerous individual...

I do not like him as he is not only a creep but a racist self-hater who hates Black people. 

He's from London and he's British-Jamaican. His mom is white and his dad is Jamaican-Black. And they allow him to stalk and harass people on social media. 

They are aware he's stalking and harassing a barrage of women and girls and they do not care. 

Not to mention that he is a person of color who also ANTI-BLACK. Funny story is he actually supports racism. He also follows a group that hate Black people. He's that dumb that he doesn't understand that they hate him too. 

He sympathizes with racists and is racist and white-orientated. For all you know he could be a member of the Ku Klux Klan. He'd be the GAY self-hater in the Klan.

I want him to leave me TF alone!

If I say I don't like someone. You can't make me like you. There are a lot of people I do not like, and I have nothing to do with them. So take a hint fool. I have no morals and will gladly drag anyone who feels that they are entitled to stalk or harass me. 

Don't be subscribing to people who hate you. F*ck off! Also stop trying to message me I do not like you. Stop trying to contact me you MOTHER F*CKER.

I don't go near anyone I don't like or doesn't like me. That is not normal behavior. What is with these deranged people and stalking!? You won't get a nice welcome. 

You'll never be a woman Tyler David Lawrence Frederick! You're a big bald smelly man!

Stalking is illegal it is a crime. Am I thinking of you or anyone else? Hell no. I have a life. But you don't seem to have a life. That's because you are mentally challenged and jobless. You spent all day on social media acting a damn fool. 

So when these people weep about me dragging them. I am dragging you because you won't stop stalking. If people stopped doing that I wouldn't have anything to say. 

Every time you try to interact with me I am going to drag you for filth. Doesn't matter if you masquerade as female. I am gonna know it is you. You're a repetitive mother f*cker that everyone thinks is a creep. A lot of people see you and think eww.

And if not when you start stalking them they'll eventually come to realization. 

Don't email me, don't message me, don't even think about me you freaks. And that goes for anyone just like him. Go f*ck yourselves you mother f*ckers.

Some people were laughing at me being stalked and racially abused for years. But I am having the last laugh while cursing you all out. I live for chaos. 

Link:


F*CK OFF!

Trending: